A message to our patients regarding COVID-19
DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME, YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT THE TEAM AT RIVER OAKS DENTAL IS TAKING EVERY PRECAUTION FOR YOUR SAFETY.
Maintaining a clean and sterile office for our patients has always been a priority for Dr. Monteiro and her team-from our state of the art sterilization center and water treatment system, to the care the clinical team takes in following all infection control guidelines to the highest degree.
- Upon arrival, our patient care coordinator will take your temperature and complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. Patients with any symptoms associated with COVID-19, who have been around a patient known to have COVID-19, or who presents with a temperature over 100 degrees will be rescheduled for everyone’s safety.
- We request that patients wear a mask upon arrival and when in common areas. However, upon arrival you will be taken directly to your treatment room, where you can remove your mask for the duration of your appointment.
- Clinical team members wear the recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). All PPE is changed between patients. Our administrative team will also wear surgical masks throughout the office.
- All surfaces and equipment in treatment rooms are sterilized between patients.
- All surfaces in public areas are sanitized between patient contact.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office. Please use it often!
- We are available for virtual tele-dentistry visits for new and existing patients.
In case you haven’t met us yet, here is what your dental team looks like under all that protective gear!
Dr. Rachel Monteiro
Patient Care Coordinator