REPLACE YOUR MISSING TEETH WITH JACKSONVILLE DENTAL IMPLANTS
Like many of our patients once were, you may be suffering through each day with damaged and missing teeth. At River Oaks Dental, Dr. Rachel Monteiro can use Jacksonville dental implants to repair your smile and help you:
- Enjoy more confidence when mingling and socializing
- Eat a wider variety of delicious and healthy foods
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Prevent potential changes to your facial bone structure
- Speak more clearly so you don’t have to repeat yourself
Dr. Monteiro is the expert you have been looking for. She received her training in implant dentistry through the University of Florida and Implant Educators. She earned her Fellowship in Implant Dentistry with the I.C.O.I. (International Congress of Oral Implantologists). Her advanced training means you are in good hands!
We offer dental sedation, warm blankets, and a warm and comforting environment if you’re nervous about your visit! Call us today to schedule your implant consultation: 904-348-0416. You’ll find us at 6120 San Jose Blvd., in the 32217 ZIP code.
IMPLANTS CAN IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE
Teeth implants are a great tool of modern dental care. They are small titanium posts that we can insert into your jaw and use as replacement teeth roots. The implants will actually fuse with your jawbone over a period of time, creating a stable base for several types of prosthetic teeth, giving you back a beautiful smile and renewed chewing capacity.
We use Guided Implant Surgery to ensure that you maintain the best possible results. We use digital images and planning tools to ensure precise placement of your dental implants. This means minimally invasive surgery, which is much safer for you. It also helps you achieve an ideal bite, more attractive restorations, and an overall easier-to-clean smile.
Your dental implant options may include:
- Individual Implant Crowns – For a single missing tooth, we can use one implant and secure a beautiful new crown to it. It will look like your other teeth and no one will realize it’s not a natural tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – We can have a bridge made that will anchor to two or more dental implants. The bridge will replace several missing teeth, filling in the gaps in your smile and making biting and chewing easier.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your new dentures will attach to implants using a sturdy system of balls and sockets. Unlike conventional dentures, once you pop them into place, they’ll stay firmly put without worry that they’ll pop out while eating or talking.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures are similar to implant-retained dentures, except that they anchor to a curved metal bar that is secured to your implants. While eating, the bar transfers the forces of biting and chewing to your jawbone rather than your gums, making them our most comfortable and best fitting dentures.
- Fixed Full-Arch and Hybrid Options – For even more security, consider a fixed full-arch replacement. Your entire row of teeth can be placed and secured with implants so that you never have to worry about removing them. We will still be able to remove them for cleaning and repairs, but otherwise, you’ll feel like you have your natural teeth back!
If you’re ready for a new smile and a better quality of life with Jacksonville dental implants, call the team at River Oaks Dental today: 904-348-0416. We’re open for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments!